Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
11 people who take Doxylamine succinate, Sertraline are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxylamine succinate and Sertraline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxylamine succinate has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxylamine succinate 993 users)
Sertraline has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline 56,058 users)
Interactions between Doxylamine succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sertraline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxylamine succinate and Sertralinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxylamine succinate (doxylamine succinate) is often used to treat insomnia. Sertraline (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxylamine succinate is used in:
- Sertraline is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- hello, is it safe to take 2.5mgX2 a day with 50 mg sertralin ? i'm not sure is it not a high risk with bleeding?
- Is it safe to take sertrali e snd nadolol or terazodin
- Did anyone take Zoloft and later have breast cancer?
- Immune deficiency
- I Stopped taking Sertraline a couple of months back. But I am currently taking Modafinil (Life changing) but I want to start taking Sertraline again but I don't the effect or damages of mixing the two. Does anyone have any first had experience mixing the two?
User reviews to the study
- I'm having breakout after breakout and just want to know if the doxylamine succinate in unisom would affect or trigger the herpes to replicate.
- Ive been taking Doxylamine, Kirkland brand, for about a year. The last few months Iv'e had pain in my right hip and left shoulder. It's recently gotten much worse. I now have pain my neck, both shoulders, both knees and in my big toe of my left foot. Could this be a side effect of Doxylamine?
- My doctor increased my Sertraline from 25mg to 50mg (low dose for the purpose of hot flashes from Menopause). It has taken the flashes and night sweats away however my feet and lower legs have numbness and tingling. Last 2 days it's constant and ridiculous. Cold feet during the day and hot ...
- How do I know if the medication is why I have become addicted to gambling or if at age 52 I developed an addiction. I cannot stop myself. Within the last 9 months I have gambled away my retirement
- Sertraline is making my life a misery i already have ibs c in some ways the diarrohea is a relief but stomach cramps are horrendous.