Dronabinol and Baby aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Dronabinol and Baby aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dronabinol and Baby aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
3 people who take Dronabinol, Baby aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dronabinol and Baby aspirin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDronabinol and Baby aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dronabinol has active ingredients of dronabinol. (latest outcomes from Dronabinol 1,305 users)
Baby aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Baby aspirin 12,306 users)
Interactions between Dronabinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Baby aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dronabinol and Baby aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dronabinol (dronabinol) is often used to treat nausea. Baby aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat cardiac disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baby aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- have lost over 60 lbs (from 200-140lbs) Have been taking dronabinol 10mg x 2 but its not helping very much. If someone had told me 6 months ago that it can be almost impossible to eat, I would have had a hard time believing that. Not anymore. I'm drinking ensure+ twice a day. Any other ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been on baby aspirin for several years. No heart disease but as a precaution. I was recently put on Meloxicam for my neck pain. I have read I should not take both. Could I take them if I took on in the morning and one at night??
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- Hi, I'm a 61 y/o female and for approximately 8 months my right foot and ankle have been swollen. Only my right foot! My doctor has done different types of tests (cat scan, x-ray, etc), all came back fine. Unable to find the reason for the swelling. Wearing a compression stocking for work. ...
- According to info on interactions, aspirin works against the effects of latanoprost so you shouldn't take them together. Is it possible to space out the two, aspirin in the afternoon and latanoprost late evening thereby gaining the advantage from both?
- Does anybody know whether taking baby aspirin with Evista reduces the risk of clots which is a side effect of Evista?