Econazole nitrate and Doxycycline drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Econazole nitrate and Doxycycline together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Econazole nitrate and Doxycycline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Econazole nitrate and Doxycycline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEconazole nitrate and Doxycycline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Econazole nitrate has active ingredients of econazole nitrate. It is often used in athlete's foot. (latest outcomes from Econazole nitrate 646 users)
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Interactions between Econazole nitrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Econazole nitrate and Doxycyclinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Econazole nitrate (econazole nitrate) is often used to treat fungal infection. Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- I have been suggested Doxycline for 5 days (2 per day) before my frozen embryo transfer. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis - hypothyroidism and I take 125 mg of synthroid per day. Currently my TSH is 0.41. Would taking the above dosage of Doxycycline increase my TSH level?
- I was prescribed 100mg doxycycline tablets for acne, and it makes me throw up 10-15 minutes after taking it. I tried to eat food with it to lessen stomach upset like it suggests, but if I eat with it I get a headache. The pill has dissolved in my esophagus before and caused it to be chemically ...
User reviews to the study
- Hii i am diagnosed with herpes and i fear to have chlmydia or and gonorrhea so i want to start taking famvir and doxycycline together.
- I just started Doxy and ortho tricyclen. I don't know if the two drugs will interfere with each other and I can't find a solid answer anywhere!
- Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.
- Hi to you all. I have Diverticullitis and need to take Doxycycline as a Malaria tablet, does anyone know if this will aggravate my Diverticullitis Regards David
- I do not currently take Doxycycline, but I took it in March 2016 for 10 days and I now have had Diabetes Insipidus symptoms since and it is now August 2016. I finally have an appointment with an Endocrinologist scheduled for November 17, 2016. I stumbled on to the fact that Ibuprofen helps if I ...