Econazole nitrate and Pravachol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Econazole nitrate and Pravachol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Econazole nitrate and Pravachol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
13 people who take Econazole nitrate, Pravachol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Econazole nitrate and Pravachol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEconazole nitrate and Pravachol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Econazole nitrate has active ingredients of econazole nitrate. It is often used in athlete's foot. (latest outcomes from Econazole nitrate 646 users)
Pravachol has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravachol 20,163 users)
Interactions between Econazole nitrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pravachol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Econazole nitrate and Pravachola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Econazole nitrate (econazole nitrate) is often used to treat fungal infection. Pravachol (pravastatin sodium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Econazole nitrate is used in:
- Pravachol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was recently diagnosed with CLL. I did not have any history of slightly elevated white blood cell count (19,000). My last unrelated blood work up for angiogram which very little blockage, not reguireing treatment. Also had adnormal bone marrow biopsy result. Started taking COQ10 stortly ...
User reviews to the study
- I had fungus in crotch area, MD prescribed econazole, now I have what look like shingle in leg area.
- Hi I have Crohn's and I'm on autoimmune suppressors. I have molluscum contagiousum. Does it ever go away