Effexor xr and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Effexor xr and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor xr and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Effexor xr and Grapefruit?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEffexor xr and Grapefruit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 29,235 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 189 users)
Interactions between Effexor xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor xr and Grapefruita b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Effexor xr (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
- have been taking Effexor xr for 14 yrs now,at the same time I started to get lichen planus.......is this possible?
- Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
- My son takes 100 mg of lamictal at night... does this have an effect on your thyroid.. He had a blood work up and they thyroid came up hyperthryroid
User reviews to the study
- Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
- I have been off this medicine for 6 yrs after taking 12-18 months to wean off it granule by granule. It was horrible. Side effects are still present include lucid dreams, emotion swings, etc. Beware-side effects that never leave
- Hi. I have been taking Effexor for 20+ years and I have PLMD and high blood pressure. Has anyone found a way to stop your legs/body from jerking all night long?
- Hi I have tardive dyskinesia and not sure if it has come from Effexor XR or Ritalian LA - I have been taking both daily for years. Most likely the Effexor XR I believe - 71 yr old female. Any feedback would be appreciated. I would like to trial tapering or something similar as tongue ...
- I am starting Effexor along with Fetzima. I am doing this because my doctor says I'm going through the change. Anyone with similar experiences?