Effexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Effexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Effexor, Methamphetamine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Effexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEffexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,051 users)
Methamphetamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methamphetamine hydrochloride 894 users)
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methamphetamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor and Methamphetamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Effexor (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Methamphetamine hydrochloride (methamphetamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat recreational. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Effexor is used in:
- Methamphetamine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
- Hi does anyone have this from taking this medication?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- I am not on any other meds except some vitamin pills
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi.I am 18 suffer from bipolar disorder.I am taking venlafaxine for 1,5 month and risperidone for 4 days.I have muscle spasms.My main problem is stammering.
- I been having hair loss/shedding being on this about a year an a half I noticed it the first three months of taking it I did have my hair shed but this is a lot it makes me feel horrible
- I am just wondering if my sjogren'S is from taking effexor and if the reason why my Thyroid tests fluctuate is from the two
- Ive taken Venlafaxine for approx. 3-4 years now and for the last 3 years I sometimes struggle driving for more than an hour. this never used to affect me but sometimes I get a tiredness that comes on in my eyes where I find it harder and harder to keep focus on the road and feel like im about ...
- I need relief from bad chest and head cold. I take 75mg effexor xr which supposed to interact with nearly every cold medicine. What can I do?