Effexor and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Effexor and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,579 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1,579 people who take Effexor, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Effexor and Percocet?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEffexor and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,049 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Effexor (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Effexor is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
- my son age 21 has Bipolar disorder he fell and injured his knee and has Percocet for pain. He has also gained 25 pounds in 6 month.
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- I am not on any other meds except some vitamin pills
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi.I am 18 suffer from bipolar disorder.I am taking venlafaxine for 1,5 month and risperidone for 4 days.I have muscle spasms.My main problem is stammering.
- I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
- I am just wondering if my sjogren'S is from taking effexor and if the reason why my Thyroid tests fluctuate is from the two
- Ive taken Venlafaxine for approx. 3-4 years now and for the last 3 years I sometimes struggle driving for more than an hour. this never used to affect me but sometimes I get a tiredness that comes on in my eyes where I find it harder and harder to keep focus on the road and feel like im about ...
- I need relief from bad chest and head cold. I take 75mg effexor xr which supposed to interact with nearly every cold medicine. What can I do?