Effexor and Turmeric drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Effexor and Turmeric together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Effexor and Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
33 people who take Effexor, Turmeric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Effexor and Turmeric?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEffexor and Turmeric from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,049 users)
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 2,200 users)
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Turmeric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Effexor and Turmerica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Effexor (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Turmeric (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Effexor is used in:
- Turmeric is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
- I want to start taking tumeric for my extreme joint pain, but I'm worried I might experience a dangerous drop in blood sugar since I also take metformin. Metformin has worked well for me, keeping my a1c at about 5.8. My joint pain is pretty bad and has been extremely painful lately. Does anyone ...
- Could Tumeric andCircumin cause irritated throat and regurgitation?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
User reviews to the study
- I have Osteoarthritis in left ankle and DVT in left leg... and wanting to know more about taking Xarelto and tumerit and ginger...
- Hi.I am 18 suffer from bipolar disorder.I am taking venlafaxine for 1,5 month and risperidone for 4 days.I have muscle spasms.My main problem is stammering.
- I am just wondering if my sjogren'S is from taking effexor and if the reason why my Thyroid tests fluctuate is from the two
- I have been taking tumeric capsules for about 2 months and I bought a new mattress. I can feel something moving inside the mattress. Everyone is saying it's all in my head, I know what I feel. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
- Trying to reduce Cholesterol, With Lithium. But Scared, Just recently took Niacin prescribed by doc and it washed my meds out of system. He refuses that Niacin was the cause. I have proof it did. Now Im afraid to even take supplements. Trying to reduce by food. Tumeric is on the list on my new ...