Elavil and Elmiron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Elavil and Elmiron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Elavil and Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 136 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
136 people who take Elavil, Elmiron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Elavil and Elmiron?
Elavil has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Elavil 14,990 users)
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,310 users)
Interactions between Elavil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Elmiron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Elavil and Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Elavil (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Elmiron (pentosan polysulfate sodium) is often used to treat cystitis interstitial. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Elavil is used in:
- Elmiron is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I want to get off of Elavil, I have been taking it 100mg every night for sleep for over 10 years. How long do I have to wait for it to get out of my system before I start taking Gaba?
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- How effective is this medication and how soon can I expect to have it to be effective. And what expect using this medication.
- is chronic bladder pain worsened by migraine medications ie maxalt?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Elmiron for 3 weeks now and I have such severe joint /muscle pain. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia long before IC but never in my life felt like this. The pain is head to toe.
- I started amitriptyline 10 days ago for neuropathy and have had excessive sweating and hot flushes--does it lessen over time?
- Hi! I just started taking this medication today. It's Wednesday and over the weekend I made a horrendous move clearing out a house I inherited. I also will be receiving 2 new dogs (rescue) in about a week. I know I have an enormous amount on my plate but my mind is doing flip flops. I just can't ...
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi, I'm Mike, I'm 66 and need to do something about right hip and knee. As a horse trainer I've used pentosan injections on my horses for years with good results - was wondering if there's an official way for me to get it for myself.