Elavil and Savella drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Elavil and Savella together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Elavil and Savella. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 11, 2017
39 people who take Elavil, Savella are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Elavil and Savella?
Elavil has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Elavil 14,990 users)
Savella has active ingredients of milnacipran hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Savella 5,223 users)
Interactions between Elavil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Savella and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Elavil and Savellaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Elavil (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Savella (milnacipran hydrochloride) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Elavil is used in:
- Savella is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I want to get off of Elavil, I have been taking it 100mg every night for sleep for over 10 years. How long do I have to wait for it to get out of my system before I start taking Gaba?
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- How effective is this medication and how soon can I expect to have it to be effective. And what expect using this medication.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been on Savella for 2 days and from my first dose I've been itching all over like crazy!! Help!!!!
- Hi my name is Ruth (my friends call me Brandy) I am on Savella for fibromyalgia, I have been on this since August 2016.I have lost 53 pounds since July well my total cholesterol is 428,HDL is60,LDL is 328,Triglycerides are 151 she has upped my lipator to 40 mgs.I want off of the lipator .I ...
- I started amitriptyline 10 days ago for neuropathy and have had excessive sweating and hot flushes--does it lessen over time?
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- I fight with Fibromyalgia and many of the symptoms that go along with it. I jave flares every day. Also deal with Essential Tremors, chronic urticaria, insomnia, panic attacks, Depression, severe allergies and severe pain. I don't want pitty, I sometimes need to vent. I don't use foul ...