Eligard and Prednisone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Prednisone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Prednisone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 177 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
177 people who take Eligard, Prednisone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Eligard and Prednisone?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEligard and Prednisone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,075 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Prednisonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eligard is used in:
- Prednisone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I recently began using prednisone and am having very strange and sometimes frightening dreams. Does anyone else experience this?
- My vision isn't the best to begin with but it seems like since I got on prednisone and lialda its gotten so much worse. Everything is so fuzzy. I cannot see anything. Should I consider switching medications?
- Has anyone gotten really dizzy from large doses of prednisone?
User reviews to the study
- In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- My blood clot goes from my groin to my ankle on my right leg. My PE in 50 % in both lungs. The 50% came from my doctor and I am not sure exactly what that means.
- Good morning, my brother who has myasthenia gravis takes Prednisone 40 mg (decreased from 60mg) has tried plasmapheresis, IVIG. 40 mg dose is keeping MG under control, however he is now suffering from fractures in his spine. Can someone please tell me how to help my brother ? What did you to to ...
- HELLO MY NAME IS DIANE I HAVE BEEN ON PREDNISILONE FOR OVER 43 YRS TAKING IT EVERYDAY NONE STOP I DID NOT KNOW TILL RECENTLY THAT HAVING THE STERIODS LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE TODAY I STARTED BLACK COHOSH TO SEE IF IT WILL HELP ME WITH LOW MOOD IN MYSELF.....I WAS IN A ...