Eligard and Xtandi drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eligard and Xtandi together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eligard and Xtandi. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 207 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
207 people who take Eligard, Xtandi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Eligard and Xtandi?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEligard and Xtandi from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Xtandi has active ingredients of enzalutamide. (latest outcomes from Xtandi 23,046 users)
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xtandi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eligard and Xtandia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Xtandi (enzalutamide) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eligard is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- Love to know about side effects that others are experiencing on Xtandi and Lupron. Especially a terrible taste in my mouth and nausea type feeling. Lots of gas and bloating. How are you handling and controlling these? Also in time will this lessen or is there something you are doing daily ...
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
- Taking drug Xtandi since December 2015. Metallic taste started around February 2016. Going strong ever since. Joe
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking ...