Enalapril maleate and Furosemide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Enalapril maleate and Furosemide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Enalapril maleate and Furosemide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,685 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
3,685 people who take Enalapril maleate, Furosemide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Enalapril maleate and Furosemide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEnalapril maleate and Furosemide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate 27,534 users)
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,166 users)
Interactions between Enalapril maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Enalapril maleate and Furosemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Enalapril maleate (enalapril maleate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Furosemide (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Enalapril maleate is used in:
- Furosemide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
- will taking this medicine together cause any harm to me?
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- Within one week of starting Enalapril, my dog lost hearing
- I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
User reviews to the study
- My baby serum ammonia level is 148,127 & 134 age of baby 15day . 3rd day of birth he admitted in nicu dur to hypoglycemia and doctors observed multiple seizer ,they treated with anti convelsent drug , but oxygen support not removed . After the eco findout PDA having 1mm space that why they ...
- My father is 82 and had recent resistant pneumonia which he was given Lasix. He now sweats below the level of his paralysis. Is one related to the other? he has not had sweating below his level of paralysis in 49 years. Should I be looking at another drug causing this side effect. He now is on ...
- I'm confused. My Vet prescribed Enalapril Maleate for my Dog with kidney failure. When I've researched it. It says it causes kidney failure. I'm confused. He also prescribed Mycophendale.
- Have been taking Enalapril Maleate since Aug 2016. Prescribed 5 mg originally, then 10mg then 20mg I couldnt tolerate taking the 20 mg instead I tried 15mg with still the same side effects of horrendous anxiety terrible pressure inmy head and pulsating noise in my ears. I have been told to go ...
- I was diagnosed with CHF in 2010. I have been on enalepril and carvidalol every since. I'm having trouble breathing. I take a fluid pill. but my liver fills hard, if I sleep on my back the weight of my liver hampers my breathing I have to sleep in a chair, or right or left side. I'm ...