Enalapril maleate and Ramipril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Enalapril maleate and Ramipril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Enalapril maleate and Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 136 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
136 people who take Enalapril maleate, Ramipril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Enalapril maleate and Ramipril?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEnalapril maleate and Ramipril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate 27,534 users)
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,648 users)
Interactions between Enalapril maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ramipril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Enalapril maleate and Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Enalapril maleate (enalapril maleate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Ramipril (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Enalapril maleate is used in:
- Ramipril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are there any side effects from taking Ramipril along with L-Lysine, B6 or hemp?
- Is it normal to have really runny nose from taking Ramipril? It's constant and I haven't got a cold.
- will taking this medicine together cause any harm to me?
- Within one week of starting Enalapril, my dog lost hearing
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
User reviews to the study
- ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril
- I want to ask what are the side effect of remipril, cloppitabA-75 and revotril 0.5. Is there necessary to take supplements. If necessary what type of supplements.
- should there be a time interval between taking the two medicines to avoid lowered blood pressure with dizziness or can they be taken together?
- Just come off bisaprolol after 9 years and now on Ramipril for two days. Blood pressure now fine at moment but heart rate increased. is this usual when starting this drug? Looking for advice. Lizbeth
- hi has anyone been suffering from depression and anxiety and memory problems since taking this medication