Enbrel and Plaquenil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Enbrel and Plaquenil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Enbrel and Plaquenil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,748 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
7,748 people who take Enbrel, Plaquenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Enbrel and Plaquenil?
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Enbrel 409,777 users)
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 31,546 users)
Interactions between Enbrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plaquenil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Enbrel and Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Enbrel (etanercept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Enbrel is used in:
- Plaquenil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I Have abnormal PSA levels and I take Enbrel and Methotrexate for my Rheumatoid arthritis. Should I be concerned that these drugs have caused this problem. Thank You, Joe.
- I just started on Enbrel and was wondering it it helps to stave off PBC.
- I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
- Not sure what where to go with this. I have fibromyalgia and relapsing polchondritus also a disability from va.. I have my flares mostly under control. As well as what to do when they become apparent. After many years on pharmaceuticals I went a different direction. With medical marijauna. ...
- Can anyone tell me what to do to releive the pain. My lips are peeling and swollen and feel like they are being stung by bees.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my name is Sheri i am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.i am 49 and have RA .i am currently diagnosed and started 300 mg of plaquinil. And now am having a horrible metallic taste in my mouth....Does anybody else experience this and is it normal.Does it go away. Does anyone ...
- Hello Everyone! I just started Enbrel 8 weeks ago and am experiencing many side effects and just want to feel comfortable discussing them with others who understand. Thank you!
- I take Enbrel, Mthotrexate and Prednisone and have just this afternoon been diagnosed with lymphona. Needless to say, I am scared out of my mind. A biopsy is scheduled for Monday, May 15 and will have the results by Wednesday May 16.
- My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he ...
- I have developed dropfoot 3 months after taking embry It has been almost a year since the dropfoot happened Hoping it is not perminate