Enbrel and Prednisone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Enbrel and Prednisone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Enbrel and Prednisone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,831 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 14, 2017
23,831 people who take Enbrel, Prednisone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Enbrel and Prednisone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEnbrel and Prednisone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Enbrel 425,311 users)
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,076 users)
Interactions between Enbrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Enbrel and Prednisonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Enbrel (etanercept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Enbrel is used in:
- Prednisone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
- Is there a lawsuit being filed? Why haven't doctors warned their patients of this serious side effect?
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I recently began using prednisone and am having very strange and sometimes frightening dreams. Does anyone else experience this?
User reviews to the study
- In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
- Hi, I have been on Enbrel for 14 weeks and my hair is already falling out. I am not happy. Because my system developed anti-bodies against Humira after 9 years and Methotrexate caused liver damage I have been taken off both. Never experienced hair loss with those drugs.
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- My blood clot goes from my groin to my ankle on my right leg. My PE in 50 % in both lungs. The 50% came from my doctor and I am not sure exactly what that means.
- Good morning, my brother who has myasthenia gravis takes Prednisone 40 mg (decreased from 60mg) has tried plasmapheresis, IVIG. 40 mg dose is keeping MG under control, however he is now suffering from fractures in his spine. Can someone please tell me how to help my brother ? What did you to to ...