Erythromycin and Hydrocodone compound drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Erythromycin and Hydrocodone compound together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Erythromycin and Hydrocodone compound. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 29, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Erythromycin and Hydrocodone compound?
Erythromycin has active ingredients of erythromycin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Erythromycin 8,034 users)
Hydrocodone compound has active ingredients of homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone compound 469 users)
Interactions between Erythromycin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydrocodone compound and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Erythromycin and Hydrocodone compounda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Erythromycin (erythromycin) is often used to treat acne. Hydrocodone compound (homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Are there more people who take erythromycin and cannabis? i feel in a illusive and dreamy state rn i feel really sad :( lemme know if you experienced this too
- today is my second day delayed of my period. and I take erythromicyn since 3days ago. anyone has the same issue?
- Hi, New to all of these forums etc but thought id give it a go. I have recently been taking folic acid approx 3 weeks as me and my partner are trying for a baby. I have been to the doctors this morning regarding my skin as I have been suffering for years - nearly 10! with bad acne to the point ...
- Hello I did not have any idea you all were out here. This is gteat. Just to know i am not crazy .
- Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm suffering with sunburn. I'm taking erythromycin for my acne and I'm recently arrived in Spain and will be here for 2 more weeks. In past holidays I usually turn a nutmeg tone and usually go a wee bit strawberry tone on my nose and shoulders, however this holiday I have ...