Escitalopram oxalate and Silenor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Escitalopram oxalate and Silenor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Escitalopram oxalate and Silenor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 405 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 22, 2017
405 people who take Escitalopram oxalate, Silenor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Escitalopram oxalate and Silenor?
Escitalopram oxalate has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Escitalopram oxalate 5,518 users)
Silenor has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Silenor 196 users)
Interactions between Escitalopram oxalate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Silenor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Escitalopram oxalate and Silenora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Escitalopram oxalate (escitalopram oxalate) is often used to treat depression. Silenor (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Escitalopram oxalate is used in:
- Silenor is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello. This drug keeps me calm and easy going. In my experience to much caffeine interacts with escitolapram oxalate. I drink light coffee with lots of cream. Although when I do drink more or stronger coffee I start feeling panic and start sweating, jittery, loosing reality, sometimes irregular ...
- hi guys off lately my doc has prescribed me dival proex sodium with escitalopram and clonazepam, just wanted to know are other people here in the grouo are consuming similar doses and hows it effecting you thanks
- My wife has just been diagnosized with a deep vein thrombosis. While waiting for the results from more exams, I'm suspecting that there is a relation with Escilatopram, which she stareted to take about three years. Mario Napoli, Italy
- Have had a recent spike in my normally (life long) low cholesterol levels since being on Escitalopram (10mg) the past 5 years. The spike was sudden about a year ago. Doctor said to exercise and change diet. I am 77 yrs old, exercise 30min daily and have a good diet that is low in red meat and ...
- I am male 52 years old suffering GAD & MDD using escitsloprsm snd unfortunately using alcohol to overcom enternal snd external issue ,Right now suffring fungal infection