Estinyl and Purinethol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Estinyl and Purinethol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Estinyl and Purinethol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Estinyl and Purinethol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEstinyl and Purinethol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Estinyl has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Estinyl 125 users)
Purinethol has active ingredients of mercaptopurine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Purinethol 1,782 users)
Interactions between Estinyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Purinethol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Estinyl and Purinethola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Estinyl (ethinyl estradiol) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Purinethol (mercaptopurine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- On Levoquin for bronchitis and on 2nd night develped severe plantar facitis and extremely stiff neck. It has kep me awake because the pain is so bad. Today is day 3 and IM nervous to even take it.
- Hi there. I am a 19 year old female, diagnosed with Crohn's Disease for 3 years. I am currently being treated with Humira and have just been prescribe to take Purinethol. My inflammation markers are at 52 and I'm no where near being in remission. I'm constantly fatigued, unmotivated, depressed, ...