Evista and Cymbalta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Evista and Cymbalta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Evista and Cymbalta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 249 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
249 people who take Evista, Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Evista and Cymbalta?
Evista has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Evista 23,861 users)
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 98,245 users)
Interactions between Evista and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Evista and Cymbaltaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Evista (raloxifene hydrochloride) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Evista is used in:
- Cymbalta is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on brand name Cymbalta for one year effective April 2017. My insurance made me switch to generic in April and on May 21 I began having facial numbness and tingling. Took Valtrex in case it was shingles. Returned June 10 into full blown Bells palsy with tics, but affecting both ...
- I take cymbalta. When I lie down, there is a burning sensation from my knees down to the ankles. One leg hurts more than the other. The discomfort makes it hard to sleep. Is there anything that helps?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I need to who can help
- I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
- I just started Cymbalta 10 days ago and for the past few days my heart rate has been going down as low as 37 bpm. I'm extremely fatigued and having chest pains. I want to know if others have bad similar experiences.