Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine?
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,205 users)
Promethazine with codeine
Promethazine with codeine has active ingredients of codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Promethazine with codeine 101 users)
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Promethazine with codeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Excedrin and Promethazine with codeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Promethazine with codeine (codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- i am a female, 68 years old, and have taken 2 -3 Excedrin every day since i was in my 20's. Terrible rebound headahes if i do not take Excedrin. Has anyone else taken Excedrin for this length of time?
- Excedrin not only cause's bad ear pain and swollen ears it also causes hearing problems on one side of my head it also causes confusion at times and numbness as well. I need to stop taking it however, not that easy because of bad headaches that happen when I try to stop.
- Hello Group ...glad to know that this exists. I'm 43 years old and was diagnosed with G6PD when I was 18 in Air Force Basic Training, I never paid much attention to it throughout my life. Until recent google searches and health issues lead me here.
- Hello, I suffer from chronic daily migraines, I tried imitrex, feriocet, and two other antidepressant none of which worked. I am currently taking Nortriptyline I started a week ago it seems to give me a bit of relieve but the headache is still there...I am currently on 25mg which I take ...
- I was just told i have NAHD Fatty Liver, I take excedrin migraine a lot for headaches. Do i have to stop taking it ?