Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Excedrin and Promethazine with codeine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExcedrin and Promethazine with codeine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,724 users)
Promethazine with codeine
Promethazine with codeine has active ingredients of codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Promethazine with codeine 108 users)
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Promethazine with codeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Excedrin and Promethazine with codeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Promethazine with codeine (codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Last night I took excedrine migraine with flagyl, I woke up a couple hours later with severe abdominal pain, vomiting, a worsened headache, severe nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and I also couldn't walk straight, I was wobbly. It was also hard for me to stay awake. Biggest mistake of my life, I ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
- i am a female, 68 years old, and have taken 2 -3 Excedrin every day since i was in my 20's. Terrible rebound headahes if i do not take Excedrin. Has anyone else taken Excedrin for this length of time?
- Excedrin not only cause's bad ear pain and swollen ears it also causes hearing problems on one side of my head it also causes confusion at times and numbness as well. I need to stop taking it however, not that easy because of bad headaches that happen when I try to stop.
- Hello Group ...glad to know that this exists. I'm 43 years old and was diagnosed with G6PD when I was 18 in Air Force Basic Training, I never paid much attention to it throughout my life. Until recent google searches and health issues lead me here.
- Hello, I suffer from chronic daily migraines, I tried imitrex, feriocet, and two other antidepressant none of which worked. I am currently taking Nortriptyline I started a week ago it seems to give me a bit of relieve but the headache is still there...I am currently on 25mg which I take ...