Eylea and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eylea and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eylea and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 264 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
264 people who take Eylea, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Eylea and Aspirin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEylea and Aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 6,687 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,734 users)
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eylea and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eylea is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
User reviews to the study
- Please welcome Mr Salomo as I would like to work with you day to day regarding the use of moringa and aspirin thank you.
- I had facial flushing after each injection together with other symptoms, but after the last injection I had a very bad red inflamed skin, photo sensitive and with a clear demarcation from the normal skin. It is difficult o treat and I have seen two dermatologists, both of whom think it is an ...
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?