Eylea and Miralax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Eylea and Miralax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Eylea and Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
10 people who take Eylea, Miralax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Eylea and Miralax?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEylea and Miralax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 6,687 users)
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 35,961 users)
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Eylea and Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Eylea is used in:
- Miralax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...
- Trying to determine if any of the mess I am currently taking have attributed to my Central Serous Retinopathy. Also any treatments that are not risky.
- I am curious what people have found with this correlation. Thanks!
- I took mieralax and the next day I got theses blood blisters on my lower rt leg, red & blisters
User reviews to the study
- I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
- I had facial flushing after each injection together with other symptoms, but after the last injection I had a very bad red inflamed skin, photo sensitive and with a clear demarcation from the normal skin. It is difficult o treat and I have seen two dermatologists, both of whom think it is an ...
- Diagnosis: SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) I took nine doses of Xifaxan (four days/two per day 550 mg each tablet) and stopped because of increased abdominal bloating and diarrhea. One to three days later I took a dose of Miralax for constipation. I may have taken a second ...
- I have been using a generic Miralax daily for about 4 years now, and have recently developed tiny red spots on my lower legs. I take no the medication on a regular basis, and I have no other symptoms, so I am wondering if this could be a reaction to the Miralax.
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...