Famotidine and Glutathione drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Famotidine and Glutathione together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Famotidine and Glutathione. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 06, 2017
43 people who take Famotidine, Glutathione are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Famotidine and Glutathione?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFamotidine and Glutathione from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Famotidine has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Famotidine 31,679 users)
Glutathione has active ingredients of glutathione. (latest outcomes from Glutathione 500 users)
Interactions between Famotidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Glutathione and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Famotidine and Glutathionea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Famotidine (famotidine) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Glutathione (glutathione) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Famotidine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- What makes my nose bleed and my heart race around 100 or higher
- Looking for any documentation of the contraindication of concurrent famotidine and pantoprazole therapy
- Please talk about your experience with glutathione and dermatillania. Make sure to give dosage and duration of treatment. Thanks!
User reviews to the study
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- My son has got few patches of vitiligo on his forehead and neck.can he take gluthathione will it help
- I want to join the group because i need your advice about my case staghorn calculli kidney stone,i am suffering for almost 1 year...plz.help me ayoko po maoperahan....salamat po
- hi i am suffering from vitiligo for past 3 years .. i have it on my finger tips and on feet .. had on my arms to but with the help of UVBlight therapy it got over .. now my full body has turn dark and with dark patches .. i have come a crosss this glutathione injections ... r they safe to take ...
- Guys!. Just want to know what are the interactions and aide effects of taking glutathione and levothyroxine together.. Or is it possible to take it in patient like me who undergone total thyroidectomy?