Famotidine and Jambul drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Famotidine and Jambul together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Famotidine and Jambul. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Famotidine and Jambul?
Famotidine has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Famotidine 30,788 users)
Jambul has active ingredients of jambolan.
Interactions between Famotidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Jambul and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Famotidine and Jambula b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
- What makes my nose bleed and my heart race around 100 or higher
- Looking for any documentation of the contraindication of concurrent famotidine and pantoprazole therapy
You may be interested in these reviews
- Checking side effects I have sarcoidosis.bad reaction to Prednisone.doctor put me on methotrexate and previous. I am afraid take it.Masses on my lungs.
- I am a 46 year old white female. I have been alternating taking Trazadone and Benadryl for insomnia that I developed after starting acid reducing drugs. I have had severe heartburn for about 12 years after having my gall bladder removed. I was recently diagnosed with Gastritis and Barrett's ...
- I am a 57 year old man who was diagnosed with gynecomastia & had a mammogram & sonogram to rule out anything else. My ENT has me taking Famotidine (Pepcid Rx) for the past 2-3 years & my Endocrinologist just recommended that my ENT have me stop taking it or replace it with a different medication ...
- I have recently figured out that I have Achalasia. I have been taking famotidine for a number of years for the treatment of GERD. I would like to learn more about any interaction between these meds and gain practical knowledge that I may be able to employ outside the formal medical environment.
- Have been cross checking all my meds and thought about Pepcid today as an after thought. I've been taking for 7 or 8 yrs 40 mg 2xd. Got AFib 8 mo ago