Femara and Advil congestion relief drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Femara and Advil congestion relief together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Femara and Advil congestion relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
1 person who takes Femara, Advil congestion relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Femara and Advil congestion relief?
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Femara 11,391 users)
Advil congestion relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 729 users)
Interactions between Femara and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil congestion relief and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Femara and Advil congestion reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Femara (letrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Advil congestion relief (ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Femara is used in:
- Advil congestion relief is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had my Retina detach 3 separate times in my right eye,since I was put on Femara, following treatment for breast cancer, and have also had a posterior vitreous detachment in my left eye.
- While taking Femara for breast cancer, I had considerable joint pain, the worst of which was in my knees. I could hardly walk, I used a wheel chair. I ended up having bi-lateral knee replacement because I was bone to bone and most of the knobs were worn down. I was bow legged and grew three ...
- Just finished 2nd Zometa infusion (x 3 mos.) 2 weeks ago. Severe nerve pain in hands that have existing mild neuropathy. Will this go away?
- Can I take both pills at the same time?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Letrozole for eight days. It now looks like I have shingles. Not yet confirmed by a doctor.
- I get a colonoscopy every two years. I have ulcerative colitis My last colonoscopy in Dec. 2016 I had a lot of inflammation The doctor is treatin g me now with Prednisone and Lialdo I am having another colonoscopy in March, 2017. No cancer in my biopsies. If this is not getting better I may ...
- took famara for 11 months, developed dupuytrens. Drs denied it as a side effect but I see many blogs about it
- Hi All, 2 and a half years in. No boobs, no ovaries. Have been taking femara for two months and can feel my collarbone and ache to lift a bag of groceries. If it was not for my daughter I would stop the drug. I am blessed I have not had chemo and missed radiation because I decided to have the ...
- I've been taking Letrozol for over a year. Just started neck pain I'm 75 and really hate the various pains that move from one place to another. I was on Arimadex for nearly 5 years. Letrozol was an improvement. I'm changing to aromasin soon. What experiences do other people have. I avoid pain ...