Fentanyl and Adderall drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fentanyl and Adderall together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fentanyl and Adderall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 18, 2017
70 people who take Fentanyl, Adderall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fentanyl and Adderall?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFentanyl and Adderall from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Fentanyl 15,360 users)
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 32,746 users)
Interactions between Fentanyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fentanyl and Adderalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl) is often used to treat pain. Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fentanyl is used in:
- Adderall is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- How do you treat spotting between periods on adderall
- I've been taking a high dose of adderall for a few years now would this have caused the TOP in the first place and should I stop
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- I just got out of the hospital for low white blood cell count, and had developed an infection in my throat that would not go away. I was given 2 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions. At the onset of my terminal cancer, my pain specialist said it would be ok to use meth if it gave me ...
- I think the Adderal is the cause of my RA. As for right now the Adderal helps with my pain. I would love to stop taking it.Just wounded if anyone has stopped taking Adderal and there RA went away.?
User reviews to the study
- My mom is 81 and just started fentanyl patch. She is so embarrassed with short term memory loss that she doesn't want to go out in public.
- Hi, I have been on Fentanyl for about 5 years, recently my doctor upped the dosage, I noticed my shortness of breath got much worse, my dr prescribed Xanax because he thought the shortness of breath was from anxiety and stress but now I see that when combined with the Fentanyl it might cause ...
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
- Hello If anyone has any update to control excessive saliva after 6 hours of taking Adderall, please share it with me or all of us! Thanks.
- Hi Joining because I'm wondering if anyone gets so sleepy that it feels like your coming out of coma? Doc sending me for a sleep study but this 3 days of tired every week is,too much. Hate Mtx.