Fentanyl and Keppra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fentanyl and Keppra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fentanyl and Keppra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
63 people who take Fentanyl, Keppra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Fentanyl and Keppra?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFentanyl and Keppra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Fentanyl 15,360 users)
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Keppra 40,439 users)
Interactions between Fentanyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keppra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fentanyl and Keppraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl) is often used to treat pain. Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fentanyl is used in:
- Keppra is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have had epilepsy since i was a young child. i also have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life! i already know that certain drugs can aggravate epilepsy/ cause seizures- but does epilepsy CAUSE drug addiction? is drug addiction more prevalent in epileptics?
- I have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life!
- Hi, I'm interested in hearing if any has problems using Keppra and HUSK (psyllium) together and how do you take them? I want to take HUSK to improve my digestion, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hello, I need to know for people with epilepsy who take vimpat is it possible for the psychotic disorder to appear gradually? The person I am talking about is 31 and she is also in the period of depakine withdraw. I don t know if I should take her for psyhiatric treatement or try to reduce ...
- Hair is falling out. Looks and feels like straw. What do you do? I am tempted to cut a lot of it off.
User reviews to the study
- 4/27/17 first seizure..grand mal 5/5/17. Started keppra 500mg BID 5/10/17. MRI showed something on brain 5/22/17 4 partial seizures Keppra increased to 750mg BID 5/2317. 6 partial seizures 5/24/17 2 partial seizure... admitted to hospital told was a tumor over motor cord given 1500 mg ...
- I have been on anti convulsants since the age oh 19. I am now 67 and have had issues with arthritis, fibromyalgia and what I believe movie gut be peripheral neuropathy for a long time. My quality of life has been significantly changed as a result.
- My mom is 81 and just started fentanyl patch. She is so embarrassed with short term memory loss that she doesn't want to go out in public.
- My husband is taking Keppra to help with muscle cramping/spasms due to a spinal cord injury. He has most of the listed side effects such as, mood swings, depression, coordination, muscle weakness very depressed but he also has severe edema in his feet and now lower legs as well. Cant see where ...
- Hi, I have been on Fentanyl for about 5 years, recently my doctor upped the dosage, I noticed my shortness of breath got much worse, my dr prescribed Xanax because he thought the shortness of breath was from anxiety and stress but now I see that when combined with the Fentanyl it might cause ...