Fentanyl and Topiramate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fentanyl and Topiramate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fentanyl and Topiramate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
33 people who take Fentanyl, Topiramate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fentanyl and Topiramate?
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Fentanyl 13,534 users)
Topiramate has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topiramate 18,500 users)
Interactions between Fentanyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topiramate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fentanyl and Topiramatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl) is often used to treat pain. Topiramate (topiramate) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fentanyl is used in:
- Topiramate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I was on Topiramate for 1 month. 1 week at 25mg, 3 weeks at 50mg. The stinging/tingling and exhaustion/weakness was more than I could bear. I was taking this for migraines. MD said to stop that medication and start a beta blocker. 7 days after stopping, I blacked out and fell. 10 days later, ...
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
- So my dentist said that fentanyl does cause tooth decay and a rapid Pace I take 25 microgram patches I've never abused them and brush my teeth twice a day does anybody know if my dentist is full of it or is there any type of class action lawsuit out there that somebody filed with the same ...
- Treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCT) Mixed state with fluvoxamine
- will my hair grow back after I stop using it?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello! I just got my gallbladder out last week and I've been having a hard time due to coughing. I've been taking all these meds and nothing seems to help, so I started doing some digging and found out about the coughing with this med! So the past 3 weeks I've had this awful dry ...
- My mom is 81 and just started fentanyl patch. She is so embarrassed with short term memory loss that she doesn't want to go out in public.
- Hi, I have been on Fentanyl for about 5 years, recently my doctor upped the dosage, I noticed my shortness of breath got much worse, my dr prescribed Xanax because he thought the shortness of breath was from anxiety and stress but now I see that when combined with the Fentanyl it might cause ...
- Hi Joining because I'm wondering if anyone gets so sleepy that it feels like your coming out of coma? Doc sending me for a sleep study but this 3 days of tired every week is,too much. Hate Mtx.
- I'm just starting to use the fentanyl patch and am taking zipsor. Is it OK to take zipsor while on the fentanyl patch? It's low dose fentanyl, 25mcg. The zipsor has helped with pain, but just takes the edge off. Thanks.