Fioricet and Robaxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fioricet and Robaxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fioricet and Robaxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
92 people who take Fioricet, Robaxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fioricet and Robaxin?
Fioricet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Fioricet 7,054 users)
Robaxin has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Robaxin 4,898 users)
Interactions between Fioricet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Robaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fioricet and Robaxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fioricet (acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Robaxin (methocarbamol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fioricet is used in:
- Robaxin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I was recently prescribed fioricet for my migraine that has lasted for three days by the ER doctor. I am now getting either a metal taste or a the taste of the saline that they put in my arm while I was there! Is this normal??! I don't know what to do.
- Just want to know if u can catch uti by taking this medication
- Have a constant cough with this viral infection - cough til almost throw up. need relief - would dexamethasone (and I have 4 mg tablet that I cut into 4 pieces) 1 piece is enough for me. Can I take that with 2 hrs. of taking a fioricet
- It took the doctors years to diagnose me with lupus. I have always had low platelets. *Cannot take aspirin; or anti-inflammatories: I take pain medications for bulging disks; migraines frequently; and have had (5)five infusions of IVIG. Now I will be trying this new drug, called "Promacta." ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Started taking methocarbamol for back pain. I also have CFS and am noticingly it not only helps with my pain but seems to be giving me energy. Am wondering if this is even possible or is it because less pain= more energy
- Hi there I have had chronic pain for over 20 years now Very lonely Worried about effects of drugs Very tired Poor memory Feel useless
- I am tired even with Provigil. I also take Fioricet with no codeine. I have memory issues now. Can I trapper off of these and get better; more energy and clear headed? I have adverse effects with the Provigil and I want ot go nap. I have to work already. Please help. Take Provigil due to CFS ...
- I have been taking Fiorcet for 2yrs ..One at night..It relaxes me and helps me sleep. My kidney function has gone down a lot. Can anyone relate to this ? Please let me know. I just found out and am so worried. thankyou for listening to me. Vicki
- Was wondering if i can take one of my migraine pills (fioricet), i start weaning off kepra tomorrow but will still be anoter week or even two on bur i have a bad headaxhe righr now so wanted to take one fioricet. Nervous of possible interactions. Thanks!