Firmagon and Glucophage xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Firmagon and Glucophage xr together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Firmagon and Glucophage xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Firmagon and Glucophage xr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFirmagon and Glucophage xr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,119 users)
Glucophage xr has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glucophage xr 2,905 users)
Interactions between Firmagon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Glucophage xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Firmagon and Glucophage xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Firmagon (degarelix acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Glucophage xr (metformin hydrochloride) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm 57, I've been on Firmagon for 2 years and have advanced, aggressive but contained prostate cancer. Over the past 6 months I have been getting increased pain in some joints, particularly my feet, right knee and right hand. I cannot click my fingers on my right hand and sometimes cannot make a ...
User reviews to the study
- After my biopsy and diagnosis for agressive prostate cancer almost a year ago I was put on Bicalutamide tablets for two weeks and started three-monthly Lucrin halfway through the Bicalutamide, i.e. one week in. I experienced some arrhythmia problems and proceeded to my cardiologist who performed ...
- I have had 9 firmagon monthly injections. About a month ago, I noticeed a very tender rash like irritation on the underside of my penis. At first it would come and go, but now it is constant. New symptom is annoying an aching like feeling in my urethra with some burning. I do have an ...
- I moved from Lucrin (nine months) to Firmagon only 2 .5 days ago. I had both 120mg injections 56 hour ago. Lucrin cause significant edema both my feet,ankles and lower calfs. For that I am taking frusemide to remove fluid. (40mg) in the morning. I have been taking small daily dose Atenolol ...
- This election will set the path to dramatically improve or further destroy our health system. ObamaCare has taken an already a disastrous system and made it much worse. The US has been rated #38 in healthcare where France is rated #1. Millions of Americans travel to France when they want a ...
- My Dr. prescribed mo. injections of firmagon for a yr., and I've had 3 so far while undergoing prostate cancer treatment with proton therapy. I find myself temporarily absentminded, misplacing items or being forgetful. I'm wondering if this is a temporary symptom while taking firmagon?