Fish oil and Ubiquinol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fish oil and Ubiquinol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fish oil and Ubiquinol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 14, 2017
90 people who take Fish oil, Ubiquinol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fish oil and Ubiquinol?
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 53,446 users)
Ubiquinol has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Ubiquinol 437 users)
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ubiquinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fish oil and Ubiquinola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Ubiquinol (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fish oil is used in:
- Ubiquinol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
- 71-year-old female. Started taking ubiquinol 200mg per day in July 2015. Had a two-week bout of severe diarrhoea a week or so later. This settled down and the ubiquinol seemed to be working. My BP came down a bit and the extrasystoles that have troubled me all my life disappeared. January ...
- I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am aware that everybody's make up physically is a different and what may affect one person one way may not affect me the same way . However if anything different is happening in my body and it's happening to someone else taking the same two medications I want to know how I need to govern myself .
- Hello, I have severe Tendinitis in both wrists and hands, I have ordered Ubiquinol hoping this will help. Does anybody know if this does help? Thank you Anne
- I was diagnosed with chrondromatosis in my right knee over a years go. Since being diagnosed I've had 1 open & 1 scope. Tumour continues to grow. Unfortunately being very active doesn't help
- Ive been taking pradaxa 150 for nearly two years npow I take 2 fish OK morning pradaxa attacan vitamin b magnesium iron every sec day vitamin 500 mg x2 At nite pradaxa150 fish oil x2 vit d 1or2 vit b12 zinc every now and then kyolic every day apple bans pear blue berries in nutri. Bullet I ...
- Hi, my name is Harley and the past few times I've taken fish oil I have lost my peripheral vision for hours. I was wondering if anyone knows why this happens?