Fish oil and Vitamin b2 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fish oil and Vitamin b2 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fish oil and Vitamin b2. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
52 people who take Fish oil, Vitamin b2 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fish oil and Vitamin b2?
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 53,446 users)
Vitamin b2 has active ingredients of riboflavin. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b2 465 users)
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin b2 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fish oil and Vitamin b2a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Vitamin b2 (riboflavin) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fish oil is used in:
- Vitamin b2 is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
- eye twitch 24/7 for months
- I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was diagnosed with chrondromatosis in my right knee over a years go. Since being diagnosed I've had 1 open & 1 scope. Tumour continues to grow. Unfortunately being very active doesn't help
- Ive been taking pradaxa 150 for nearly two years npow I take 2 fish OK morning pradaxa attacan vitamin b magnesium iron every sec day vitamin 500 mg x2 At nite pradaxa150 fish oil x2 vit d 1or2 vit b12 zinc every now and then kyolic every day apple bans pear blue berries in nutri. Bullet I ...
- Hi, my name is Harley and the past few times I've taken fish oil I have lost my peripheral vision for hours. I was wondering if anyone knows why this happens?
- Hello! I began taking liquid fish oil several weeks ago and now I'm having a minor breakout with Petechiae...I've discontinued the fish oil yet would like to hear from others as its increased my anxiety to a certain extent! Thanks!
- Had a knee replacement almost three months ago and then had some back issues. Started taking Aleve sporadically for a couple of months. Have noticed hot flashes for at least a month+. Internet suggests overactive thyroid and two scary cancers. On a whim, I looked up Aleve to see if it might be ...