Fish oil and Zolpidem tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Fish oil and Zolpidem tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Fish oil and Zolpidem tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 240 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 27, 2017
240 people who take Fish oil, Zolpidem tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Fish oil and Zolpidem tartrate?
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 53,446 users)
Zolpidem tartrate has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Zolpidem tartrate 17,341 users)
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zolpidem tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Fish oil and Zolpidem tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Zolpidem tartrate (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fish oil is used in:
- Zolpidem tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- I get Raised blood sugar with Zolpidemin type 2 diabetics..Should i stop taking it?
- Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- now that I have found out what my doctors tell me otherwise, and have gained 40 lbs, how do I get rid of it... I am very active 63 yr old woman and I am almost suicidal because of this.... please help me...
- Long-term effects of any drug will make you either get panic attacks and the usual one that is paranoia
- I was diagnosed with chrondromatosis in my right knee over a years go. Since being diagnosed I've had 1 open & 1 scope. Tumour continues to grow. Unfortunately being very active doesn't help
- Ive been taking pradaxa 150 for nearly two years npow I take 2 fish OK morning pradaxa attacan vitamin b magnesium iron every sec day vitamin 500 mg x2 At nite pradaxa150 fish oil x2 vit d 1or2 vit b12 zinc every now and then kyolic every day apple bans pear blue berries in nutri. Bullet I ...
- I have extreme pain in my left parotid gland which occurs both when I smell or eat food, and again a few minutes after I finish eating. A CT scan shows no mass, no stone, no plug and nothing else unusual. I have a pacemaker that is incompatible with an MRI. The pain is intense and has been ...