Flagyl and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Flagyl and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flagyl and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flagyl and Orange juice?
Flagyl has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Flagyl 15,992 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Flagyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flagyl and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flagyl (metronidazole) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- Scan shows I have an incomplete abortion Ihave been given the above drugs I want to know if the above drugs can be taken together.
- Took flagyl by mouth 400mg 3xday, began to have tiny air bubbles escaping from urethra, as well as urine leakage. It all started with the flagyl.
- I was just recently told that i have a bacterial vaginal infection from my doctor from primary care joliet i was prescribe flagyl for the condition is does this medicine help with ovarian cysts ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Having surgery and two days now blood sugar is 40 taking flagyl and cipro for abscess infection. I was not told that both medications will cause these side effects.
- My symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis started just 3 days after finishing a course of Flagyl and I believe I may be actually suffering from serum sickness from the drug. Wondering if confirming that would change the course of treatment that I am receiving for RA or not. And how would I be tested ...
- This is my first and hopefuuly last time with cdiff. I take flagyl, it seems to be helping, then I had a relapse after taking it for 7 days. Might be due to my diet. as long as I have diarrhea, am I contagious.
- Prescribed flagyl after surgery, 10days, twice a day, 500mg. First few days I had metallic taste in my mouth and abdominal cramping. By the 5th day I had mucus stool, straight mucus. And the 6th day woke up to have white patches on throat. I was also very emotional during this medicine, unknown ...
- Hi all! I have a problem that I have been dealing with for the past 3 years now. I am 24 years old and I have been having bladder problems ever since I got off of Flagyl. My doctor prescribed me Flagyl in an attempt to cure a recurrent issue of BV. In doing so, she advised that I exceed the ...