Flax seed and Oraqix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Flax seed and Oraqix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flax seed and Oraqix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 10, 2017
2 people who take Flax seed, Oraqix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flax seed and Oraqix?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlax seed and Oraqix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flax seed has active ingredients of flaxseed. (latest outcomes from Flax seed 441 users)
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Interactions between Flax seed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oraqix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flax seed and Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flax seed (flaxseed) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Oraqix (lidocaine; prilocaine) is often used to treat local anaesthesia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started taking ground flaxseed and flaxseed oil for over two weeks now and it is making me feel so hungry. Why is it different for me? Thanks. Evelyn
- Hello All - as requested, here is a brief version of the info I've managed to get so far on what works for others with Tinnitus. I've broken it down into different areas. I've only personally taken Ginko B, but that made things worse, as did Magnesium, so these particular things don't work for ...
- Hello all i developed Tinnutus 8 months ago- I am looking at all possibilities to make it less, so exploring what other people say. The medical community can only suggest antidepressants, not for me!
- Sorting out the difference between dry climate affects on nose bleeds and recent in take of Omega 3,6,9 based oils.