Flaxseed oil and Synthroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flaxseed oil and Synthroid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flaxseed oil and Synthroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 182 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 08, 2017
182 people who take Flaxseed oil, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flaxseed oil and Synthroid?
Flaxseed oil has active ingredients of flaxseed oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Flaxseed oil 832 users)
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 137,652 users)
Interactions between Flaxseed oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Synthroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flaxseed oil and Synthroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flaxseed oil (flaxseed oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Flaxseed oil is used in:
- Synthroid is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- WHAT ARE THE DRUG INTERACTIONS OF TAKING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA WITH SYNTHROID .2. I AM ON A VERY HIGH DOSE OF SNYTHROID DUE TO THYROIDECTOMY FROM STAGE II THYROID CANCER. I HAVE BEEN BEEN TAKING SYNTHROID .2 FOR 15 YEARS, WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. ALTHOUGH I AM SLIM, I AM NOTICING AS I GET OLDER, MY ...
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was just prescribed Lexapro due to my depression and axienty. I thought my depression was because needing to increase my synthroid dosage but my levels seem good.
- Please help! After thyroid removal and being started on synthroid, my neck, chest and upper back is full of acne! My endo says is not related but it all started after taking synthroid. Any suggestions on how to stop this?
- I have been on synthroid since 2013, I had a thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer. Ever since starting synthroid I have not been able to get control of my joint pain and swelling, no matter what is used. It appears only prednisone at 20mg works but it isn't a solution. None of my Dr.'s think ...
- I started having oily eyelids after using Latisse and nothing seems to help, Its been years now. I do the warm soaks with baby shampoo. Is there a class action lawsuit against this people? There should be.
- Does anyone have a good treatment for loose stools/diarrhea from taking Synthroid? My Dr. told me to take a probiotic, which I got acidophulus, as other ones are so expensive. I feel like I live on pepto bismol. Thanks!