Flaxseed oil and Magnesium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flaxseed oil and Magnesium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flaxseed oil and Magnesium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
66 people who take Flaxseed oil, Magnesium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flaxseed oil and Magnesium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlaxseed oil and Magnesium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flaxseed oil has active ingredients of flaxseed oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Flaxseed oil 834 users)
Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium 33,858 users)
Interactions between Flaxseed oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flaxseed oil and Magnesiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flaxseed oil (flaxseed oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Magnesium (magnesium) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flaxseed oil is used in:
- Magnesium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
User reviews to the study
- I have eaten about 18 magnesium tablets during 2 weeks ago. but today I had Dysuria.I didn`t had sex with anybody during 6 months ago.I am male.I think the magnesium tablets caused dysuria.
- Hi, I was prescribed Magnesium Oxide 400 mg after being in hospital for AFIB and high bp. After taking drug for 2 weeks, I have developed hives on my right arm and ankle only. Dr. says its not mag, and to take Zyrtec..10 mg.. any comments?
- Taking daily flecainide to prevent aFib/aFlutter. I still seem to have an event every 2 or 3 months. so far, they have converted back on their own in a week or less. Reading lots on the internet about the possibility of low magnesium being the culprit. Just ordered a supplement called ...
- Benign brain tumor, gamma knife, now epilepsy and been taking Vimpat 200mg twice per day. Appreciate your website.
- I started with vitiligo 4 weeks after taking magnesium, but I do not attribute it to this, because I had a strong stress that can not handle well and at 2 days I appeared vitiligo even taking magnesium