Flecainide acetate and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flecainide acetate and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flecainide acetate and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
7 people who take Flecainide acetate, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flecainide acetate and Alcohol?
Flecainide acetate has active ingredients of flecainide acetate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Flecainide acetate 4,366 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Interactions between Flecainide acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flecainide acetate and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flecainide acetate (flecainide acetate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flecainide acetate is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- I have been taking felcainide since April and have sweats and flushed very often has anyone any suggestions how to help with this. Thank you
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...
- I've been taking flecanide acetate for 6 months for my afib with great success until a few weeks ago. Two hours before I'm due to take my next dose my arrhythmia starts. I'm taking the max daily dose of 300mg so it can't be increased. Now my Dr wants me to add cartia xt 120mg daily to relax my ...
- Had cardiac ablation April 2015. Have been on cardizem and flecainide since trouble first started in late 2015. Someday the meds work but lately I am having more irregular heart rhythm which seems to be somewhat discounted by my electrophysilogist even though it is disruptive.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- Taking daily flecainide to prevent aFib/aFlutter. I still seem to have an event every 2 or 3 months. so far, they have converted back on their own in a week or less. Reading lots on the internet about the possibility of low magnesium being the culprit. Just ordered a supplement called ...