Flexeril and Ativan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Ativan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Ativan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,308 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
1,308 people who take Flexeril, Ativan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Ativan?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,564 users)
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 49,451 users)
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ativan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flexeril and Ativana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Ativan (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flexeril is used in:
- Ativan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
- Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- Any ides what I should be taking for the combination of symptoms I am having with CMT, anxiety,and mycloic seizures - been prescribed zopiclone and ativan but not working. Any ideas what meds work?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
You may be interested in these reviews
- My mother suffers with gastroparysis and has been on Ativan for over 10 yrs..she is addicted to Ativan and her symptoms are getting worse . Is there a corrolation between the two
- I've been taking flexeril nightly for about six months. My husband says I talk every night, and he usually considers it sexual in nature. So much so, he is convinced I am having multiple affairs. It's ruining my marriage. I take a small dose (5mg) of it every night along with 100 mg of ...
- Have been on Ativan for many years. Just a small dosage but had varicose vein surgery which has left me with a dry tongue problem. Still taking the Ativan but stopped all other medication. Am wondering now if it is the Ativan causing this problem?
- I was told several years that I am a Long QT carrier. But, lately I've had some issues thstvsentvme to the Dr. Found out it was a few meds that I was taking thstvwas causing my problems ( Claritin, Benadryl, etc. am in the process of elimination of meds I can and can not take. I take 1/2 ...
- Hi. I have been on lorazepam for anxiety for over 25 years. Doing well . No problems with the drug. My cholesterol is high..240 mg I do not take anticholesterol drugs. Just the doctor prescribed Omega 3 in fish oil capsules