Flexeril and Doxycycline hyclate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Doxycycline hyclate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Doxycycline hyclate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 72 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
72 people who take Flexeril, Doxycycline hyclate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Doxycycline hyclate?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,564 users)
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline hyclate 4,966 users)
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline hyclate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flexeril and Doxycycline hyclatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Doxycycline hyclate (doxycycline hyclate) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flexeril is used in:
- Doxycycline hyclate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
- Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I have been taking the generic version of Flexeril for about 6 months or longer now and I have recently noticed a decrease in my memory. Has anyone else noticed this same symptom?
- loss of taste. Food has a bland taste or no taste at all. The taste buds on the sides of my tongue is where I noticed it first. I basically only detect salt.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking flexeril nightly for about six months. My husband says I talk every night, and he usually considers it sexual in nature. So much so, he is convinced I am having multiple affairs. It's ruining my marriage. I take a small dose (5mg) of it every night along with 100 mg of ...
- Hi all, I have continued a gradual hearing loss since 2008. I now wear 2 hearing aids. I have been through many tests, both ear, blood work and cat scan and there is no obvious indication of the root of the problem. So I started researching antibiotics which I take for acne and Rosacea and I ...
- I took cyclobenziprine for 1 day (2×5mg) and had dizziness... I quit taking immediately. 5 days later I am still having double vision. Has anyone else seen this for an extended period of time
- Hello, I'm looking forward to hearing how cellcept and doxycycline have effected you over a 10 day span. I'm taking 100mg of doxycycline and 2500 mgs of cellcept. Thank you
- Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...