Flexeril and Narcan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Narcan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Narcan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
12 people who take Flexeril, Narcan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Narcan?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,564 users)
Narcan has active ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Narcan 759 users)
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Narcan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flexeril and Narcana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Narcan (naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat overdose. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
- Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I have been taking the generic version of Flexeril for about 6 months or longer now and I have recently noticed a decrease in my memory. Has anyone else noticed this same symptom?
- Wanting to get off pharmas and change to herbals. Starting with removal of cymbalta and changing for SJW. What are reactions, if any, when combined w lyrica?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking flexeril nightly for about six months. My husband says I talk every night, and he usually considers it sexual in nature. So much so, he is convinced I am having multiple affairs. It's ruining my marriage. I take a small dose (5mg) of it every night along with 100 mg of ...
- I took cyclobenziprine for 1 day (2×5mg) and had dizziness... I quit taking immediately. 5 days later I am still having double vision. Has anyone else seen this for an extended period of time
- Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...
- I take Flexeril 10mg for several years but it has been the last two years that some difficulty swallowing has begun....I also have severe cervical spinal stenosis as well as severe cervical bone spurs, arthritis of cervical spine and hands along with Fibromyalgia. Long list when I write it all ...
- I was wondering about anxiety and flexeril. It seems I am now having anxiety attacks withdrawing. I only take one or two a day 10mg