Flexeril and Pyrolite drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Flexeril and Pyrolite together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Pyrolite. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 24,901 users)
Pyrolite has active ingredients of technetium tc-99m pyro/trimeta phosphates kit. (latest outcomes from Pyrolite 4 users)
On Feb, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Pyrolite?
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pyrolite and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Pyrolite (technetium tc-99m pyro/trimeta phosphates kit) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Any guesses on what I have? Drs are stumped. I have long thoracic neuropathy which causes paralysis and of muscles under scapula and shoulder, but I also have, ringing in ears, scalp pain and nerve pain in face, severe muscle tightening which creates pain in neck and shoulders, and an Inability ...
- Hey guys. I recently developed chest pain with every heart beat after taking Flexeril. I was wondering how long this will last. It has already been three days. Any comments would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance! Edit: It has been almost two weeks now and I am still having chest ...
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I have been taking the generic version of Flexeril for about 6 months or longer now and I have recently noticed a decrease in my memory. Has anyone else noticed this same symptom?
- Wanting to get off pharmas and change to herbals. Starting with removal of cymbalta and changing for SJW. What are reactions, if any, when combined w lyrica?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I took cyclobenziprine for 1 day (2×5mg) and had dizziness... I quit taking immediately. 5 days later I am still having double vision. Has anyone else seen this for an extended period of time
- Two months ago, my physician switched me from Methadone to MS Contin for pain related to fibromylgia. I was on the Methadone for 12 years. Now I am not getting the pain relief like I was when I was on Methadone, but he can't switch me back due to his clinic's policy ban on methadone. I have ...
- I take Flexeril 10mg for several years but it has been the last two years that some difficulty swallowing has begun....I also have severe cervical spinal stenosis as well as severe cervical bone spurs, arthritis of cervical spine and hands along with Fibromyalgia. Long list when I write it all ...
- I was wondering about anxiety and flexeril. It seems I am now having anxiety attacks withdrawing. I only take one or two a day 10mg
- My mom has had a serious side affect when she took Flexeril. She now suffers episodes of hallucinations that were not a symptom until she took the Flexeril. Has anyone else had this experience?