Flexeril and Synthroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Synthroid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Synthroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,024 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
2,024 people who take Flexeril, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Synthroid?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,564 users)
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 145,886 users)
Interactions between Flexeril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Synthroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flexeril and Synthroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flexeril is used in:
- Synthroid is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- WHAT ARE THE DRUG INTERACTIONS OF TAKING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA WITH SYNTHROID .2. I AM ON A VERY HIGH DOSE OF SNYTHROID DUE TO THYROIDECTOMY FROM STAGE II THYROID CANCER. I HAVE BEEN BEEN TAKING SYNTHROID .2 FOR 15 YEARS, WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. ALTHOUGH I AM SLIM, I AM NOTICING AS I GET OLDER, MY ...
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on Synthroid for 4 yrs. and for a year have had extreme sweating, nothing eliviates it and insomnia, I take a ton of stuff just to fall asleep. I quit taking this morning and have not had any sweating,hoping the insomnia is gone as well. I am pretty tired of not being able to ...
- I just got diagnosed with a hepatic cyst thru a CT scan, but the only physical evidence was an irregular chest x-ray where it was pushing up my right lung. 3 years ago my chest x-ray was normal & I didn't start taking Synthroid until 3 years ago. Could this length of time on synthroid produce a ...
- Need your help. Its only been a week and my ophthalmologist said I should take Lanoprost eye drops for mild glaucoma age 62. I also take synthroid. Maybe the two medicines don't go together? Need advice. My eye pressure reading is 30. Not feeling that great. Thinking of stoping drops ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I don't have a thyroid and take 150 mcg of synthyroid name brand and want to start vitex to get pregnant but don't want my tsh levels to get affected to much please advise