Flomax and Dexilant drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flomax and Dexilant together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flomax and Dexilant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 88 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
88 people who take Flomax, Dexilant are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flomax and Dexilant?
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 31,445 users)
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,423 users)
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flomax and Dexilanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flomax is used in:
- Dexilant is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
You may be interested in these reviews
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I has been taking dexilant regularly. I just found out that my lipase is high 73ul. Normal ranges as per literatute 3-60ul or 0 to 70ul. I am wondering if the dexilant is the cause. Thank you support group.
- I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...
- Hi there, I'm on day two of Dexilant, it's my last hope for treatment before considering surgery. I've tried Nexium and Protonic and they both failed to relieve my reflux. I am feeling so sick to my stomach. Whether I eat or not, I still feel nauseated. Have any of you found relief? How long did ...
- I stopped Dexillant 20 days ago and still suffer from muscle pain(arms, legs, tights). Will this pain ever go?