Flomax and Fosamax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flomax and Fosamax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flomax and Fosamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 473 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
473 people who take Flomax, Fosamax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flomax and Fosamax?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlomax and Fosamax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 84,051 users)
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flomax and Fosamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Fosamax (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flomax is used in:
- Fosamax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are there drugs to help with the incontinence, please?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
- flomax and protons feeling light headed although i may have cold or flu
User reviews to the study
- I was prescribed Flomax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- I was prescribed Climax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- I am on Eliquis and baby aspirin for artery disease. I had bad muscle pain with statins so I'm no longer taking them. Are any of you battling osteoporosis and heart disease? Do you recommend Fosamax?
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I take Fosamax the generic , I have breast implants , I had my yearly mammogram , they seen white calcifications , now to rule out cancer have to go for a biopcy . I hope that I don't have cancer of course but I hope it isn't the Fosamax either . I've been getting my mammograms since 2012 in the ...