Flomax and Prazosin hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Flomax and Prazosin hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flomax and Prazosin hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
1 person who takes Flomax, Prazosin hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Flomax and Prazosin hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlomax and Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 463 users)
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flomax and Prazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Prazosin hydrochloride (prazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flomax is used in:
- Prazosin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are there drugs to help with the incontinence, please?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
- flomax and protons feeling light headed although i may have cold or flu
User reviews to the study
- I use sleep walk when I was a child. What scares me about Prazosin it the simple fact that I am walking the house and holding partial conversations. My son after a few time walked me to the couch. I was very disturbed because it was not where I went to sleep and few months ago I sprained and ...
- I gained 8-10 pounds within the first 8 weeks of taking it. I had not changed my diet or exercise regime but now with effort am unable to take of this uneeded extra weight. My doctor believes it is unrelated to Prazosin but I am unable to otherwise account for the gain & as was already a bit ...
- I was prescribed Flomax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- I was prescribed Climax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.