Flomax and Probiotic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Flomax and Probiotic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flomax and Probiotic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 116 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
116 people who take Flomax, Probiotic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flomax and Probiotic?
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 31,445 users)
Probiotic has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Probiotic 7,532 users)
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Probiotic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Flomax and Probiotica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flomax is used in:
- Probiotic is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Question from dentist, Steven Edwards, DDS: If you have Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ONJ), do you think your probiotic use caused the ONJ? Or do you find that probiotic use helps to manage your ONJ? Thanks, Dr. E.
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
You may be interested in these reviews
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I am trying to decide to keep taking or not, taking the full recommend dose of Pro-15 causes seizures, so I stopped for two weeks, and going to try half the amount, only one pill in the evening with a meal.
- I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...
- I have had a catheter inserted for six days and my urologist started me on Flomax. My urine has been clear to orange to reddish (blood?) Is this due to the Flomax?
- Been taking Flomax for 6 months, I am a male 71 years old. Last month I had an episode that I thought was a heart attack. I went to the emergency room and found out it was a extremely bad case of heartburn. All was normal and the symptoms went away with a hospital dose of Mylanta. I take my ...