Florinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Florinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Florinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Florinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFlorinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Florinef has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Florinef 2,625 users)
Cyclafem 0.5/35 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone.
Interactions between Florinef and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cyclafem 0.5/35 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Florinef and Cyclafem 0.5/35a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi. I have been taking florinef for NMH and fibromyalgia - as well as parnate an mao Inhibitor, and prazosin for 5 years. This combo of mess has reduced my symptoms by probably %50 and I have been tolerating well enough. I've been smoking marijuana with no problem until the last year or so when ...
User reviews to the study
- I am taking Florinef for POS. A different doctor prescribed Dexedrine to also keep blood pressure up. Has anybody taken both? If so, were there side effects, benefits?
- I have had UTI symptoms now for two months. I am on Florinef and in the last 2 month had 8 courses of antibotics. They help but as soon as I am of them it's back with a vengeance. With Pots Syndrome and this my life is not worth living. Should I decrease the Florinef?
- I have been on florinef for four months for POTS and I have so far gained 10lbs. Tempted to just come off of it.
- Once again, I have wasted time on this site! Has anyone experience dizziness from Florinef? Thanks, Cammy